Joining PTA provides an opportunity for you to be involved with your child’s educational development. Being engaged provides a positive connection between your family, your child and our school community. Getting involved promotes the best possible school experience for both you and your child.
We sponsor many fun, family oriented activities throughout the school year. These include monthly Family Fun Nights, a Winter Carnival, Book Fairs, and a Last Day of School Celebration. We are also involved in educational related programs such as technology development and Brookside’s expanding community garden. When you join PTA, you make these activities possible!
Please fill out the membership form below or use our printable PTA-Membership-Form. (checks can be made out to “Brookside PTA” and dropped off at the office with your membership form).
Becoming a member doesn’t require anything other than signing up and paying dues. There are no requirements for attending meetings or volunteering. Just becoming a member is helpful, as a large portion of our dues stay at Brookside.
Annual Membership Dues
- $10 Individual
- $15 Family
- $5 Staff/teacher
- Attend (optional) monthly meetings on the first Tuesday of every month (7 PM in the library)
- Get to know other parents and school faculty
- Voice your opinions regarding issues that affect your child
- Receive information via PTA member emails
- Be the first to know about school news and volunteer opportunities
- Your dues support your school